Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Food, Faith, Family and Friends

Jen made this canister for me. It represents
what I will need for the next year. The four "F"s,
Food, Faith, Friends and Family
The celebration of my birthday continues. I have the most incredible friends ever! Jen Johnson, Amy Olson, Karen Johnson, Megan Lee, Tiffany Harker, and Lindsay Bates had a birthday lunch for me. Jen Johnson (my newest peep) made Island Pork salad (so good) and Karen made some yummy peanut butter brownies (they were good Karen, don't listen to Megan or Lindsay:)!). I am truly blessed to have such incredible women in my life. Thank you, thank you, I don't feel like I deserve you guys.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it,
but only you get the warm feeling."
--Author unknown...or too embarrassed to share their
name.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you've had such a good birthday. Lunch was so yummy and so much fun to sit and chat with some of my favorite women ever!

    You really should post the quote on the back of the friends picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been able to have "birthday week!"

    We are the ones that are so blessed to have YOU in our lives. You really are the best and I just treasure our friendship so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you posted that quote! Love ya Camie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you are GREAT too Cami! So glad I could celebrate your birthday with you!! Love that quote!! We should all get shirts made with that quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that i found your blog!
    hate that i missed your birthday somehow!
    happy birthday, cami!
    love, lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you had a great birthday Camie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore you! So glad I could be part of your birthday celebration. You are one of my favorite people!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS