Thursday, December 10, 2009

She's Crafty!


That old-school rap song "She's Crafty" has been stuck in my head for days now. I have been making things, painting things, and gluing things. Every time I finish something the phrase "'She's Crafty" comes into my head. The things I am making aren't that wonderful, but I can't stop myself. My husband also taught me to use the electric saw and the staple gun, so the possibilities are endless. Some of the ideas are my own and some are inspired by other blogs that I follow.

Before


After


I decided my table needed to be "aged".

After



Before

4 comments:

  1. Will you come decorate my house?? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo you crafty woman you! It looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After you've finished at Karen's, can you please make your way over to my house?

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS