Monday, January 25, 2010

Oh no...I'm doing it again!

My sweet Tye (or Morgan, that is what she wants to be called now), said that I only blog because I want to be famous. I think everyone wants to be recognized in some way. So that is why I am "recognizing" a couple of other sites. I have been inspired once again and my kitchen will be the next victim. Give me your input. I need all the help I can get.



My Humble Kitchen
(or before shots)





My Inspiration Kitchens





So here I go...you may not see me for awhile. I hope my husband is ready for this. I hope I am. I wonder how long you can go without having a functioning kitchen, hmmmmm?

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with this time. You're such a genius at this! And I take it you're not in Utah this weekend...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I can't wait to see your finished results! Need any help??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to feed off of your creativity. How exciting. You are so good at this kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I am free labor. Call me in to help. I love this kind of stuff. I am excited for you. Changing things is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which one I like better, the black or the white. They're both gorgeous! I cannot wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gonna be awesome. When we get a job (man I'm really sick of saying that, but anywho...) I really want new floors and to paint my cabinets cream. Let me know how it goes... maybe I won't depending on your recommendation! :) I think we have similar likes in decorating, I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I can't wait to see what your kitchen looks like when it's finished and I'm very flattered that you think of my kitchen as inspirational!

    And you can go a LONG time without a kitchen so long as you have a functioning fridge, lots of paper plates, cups and plastic silverware, and tons of lunch meats, cottage cheese, peanut butter, bread, salad makings, and of course the phone number to your local pizza delivery place! ;)

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS