Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nothin' to do with paint!

I am taking a much needed break from my crazy kitchen. This little HUGE project has taught me to think before you do something CRAZY.

I decided to Mod Podge my girls little table. I was going to paint it, but my friend "paint" and I have been spending too much time together.  This is the first thing in a long time that I have finished in under a day.


Cadbury Eggs will make anything beautiful!





Shea had this great idea to take all of our scraps and Mod Podge her magnet board.  She really enjoyed it...a little too much.  I hope I don't find her using it on anything else!


14 comments:

  1. As always, it looks fantastic! You never cease to amaze me.

    Oh, and I miss you. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute and I love the paper your chose, mod podge is addicting! Not to be your bossy sis or anything but I would make sure to either paint or spray polyurathane (?) over it. I learned that the hard way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I would come over and eaten the eggs with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is adorable...love it! I think I'm the only person in blog land who hasn't modge podged! Thanks for the inspiration, it looks like fun! Thanks for linkin' up to Frugalicious Friday! And I followed ya too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love those Cadbury Mini Eggs. Curse/Bless Megan for introducing me to those!

    The table is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks awesome!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from todayscreativeblog. Very cute, who would've thought to Mod Podge an entire table. I love the magnet board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute & it gave the table SO much more personality. I love Mod Podge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I like it so much better this way than had you painted it. This is much more appealing to kids (and grown ups like me!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. That paper is so cute! Who is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I love the printed papers you used. The magnetic board is darling too!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS