Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute "New Neighbor" Treat Idea

                                                                     SOOO EASY!
When we first moved into our home our new neighbors were so welcoming.  Now I feel like I can be on the giving end when someone moves in.  Recently I made a treat and used a graphic I found on my  favorite fairy blog.  It was simple and so cute! I think sometimes it's the easy and simple things that matter.




The Girl CreativeThe Girl Creative







http://thepersimmonperch.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

  1. Lovely! Both the gesture and the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It's so natural looking, really a great look for Spring!! Thanks so much for sharing this one for "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from The Graphics Fairy. Such a cute idea for new neighbors! Actually for anyone! Nicely done and happy new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo Cute! :) you have a new Follower :) Come check out www.twoboystreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really nice idea, your new neighbours must feel very welcome! Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the little tag! Birds are a great spring accessory! Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the words of Mr. Rogers, "Oh won't you be my neighbor?" PLEASE!

    Love you Camie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Camie!

    That is s kind! I love the use of creativity to touch others. So sweet of you to do so in your community....

    Thank-you for visiting and sharing about your husband. I am so happy to meet you.

    love, kelee @ www.katillacshack.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and Camie --what a beautiful family you have--you are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi -- I'm sorry but could not see the Boardwalk Bragfest link so I had to delete your link. Please try again next week! We would love to have you participate in the party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Very cute!! Thanks for sharing at Fun to Craft's Spring has Sprung Party! You have such a darling blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS