Monday, September 20, 2010

Because you always need a new pair of sunglasses!

My history with sunglasses isn't so good.  I usually sit on them, or drop them or they become a "prop" for the kids play time. I recently bought 9 pairs of sunglasses for $9.00 from here!  My expectations were pretty low...but I was actually sent glasses that I would wear.  There were two pairs that I will happily give to my girls to play with but over all I was pleased!  The retail value was from $9.00-$25.00...so a dollar a pair isn't bad.

2 comments:

  1. I am the same when it comes to glasses. I always want to buy expensive,pretty ones, but I know I will lose them. Oh well. Looks like you got some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camie! SO I have this crazy idea to paint my kitchen cabinets...but i have a few questions. what kind of paint do I buy. what do I need to know? i want to paint them cream and do like either a brown paint in the cracks, or do like a dark stain over them and wipe off most of it...does that even make sense? I just need to know where to start...and you were the first person I thought of!! HA!! You can email me tiffanyjoy83@hotmail.com

    Thanks,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS