Monday, January 24, 2011

Old Door For Displaying Pictures

I have had this door for a few years, I scored it at a garage sale.  I brought it home and it sat in the corner of my dining room.  I have hung framed pictures on it, multiple wreaths, and even an old ladder. 


It's very heavy so I really don't want to hang it on my wall...so before I do something crazy like cut it in half for shelving, I thought I would display some priceless pictures from it.
Using the most rusty looking nails and wire, I attached them to the door.  Now I have a cool place (for now) to hang these great pictures of my family. 

 I placed the door in our office. I am working on decorating this space and this has given me a starting point of what I want to do next. 



I really need a new camera...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful idea! You have a beautiful home. I especially love your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love love love your blog! Soothing........can a blog be soothing? Yours is.

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS