Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Table Too Small

This is my latest find on Craigslist, though I thought it was bigger when I agreed to buy it.  I wanted to change my counter-height table to a more classic round one.  But this little thing only fits 2-3 people comfortably so I may have to sell it or just find a different room to put it in.  The good thing is I really had a craving to paint something and this did satisfy me for a while.


Using my favorite new Annie Sloan chalk paint,  I painted it in about an hour!  Yes I need to add a clear coat on top and maybe antique it a bit, but I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.  You will notice on my wing-back chairs (I have been wanting to redo them for about two years...SLACKER) I painted the legs while I had the paint out.  It totally looks ghetto but it's progress right?  Maybe one day soon I can share the "after" pictures of the chairs.

I just want to thank all who follow my little blog, it means a lot that there are those out there that care to peek into my little obsessive world of anything decor.

2 comments:

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS