Thursday, March 1, 2012

Placemat Pillows

I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation!  I haven't really made, decorated or painted anything for awhile.  But today the sun was shining and I had the itch to get out.   So the first and only stop today was good old Target.  I've had my eye on some bedding there and finally it came on sale, YAY!
 If you know me, you know I really don't buy anything that isn't on sale (except for my really cool Nike running shoes)!   Anyway I picked up the bedding and was looking around for some pillows and really didn't find anything I liked.

Then I came across some placemats, they had the gray color I was looking for and the pattern was so pretty.  It gives the look of a stenciled pillow.


I had some cotton from an old pillow hanging around which was perfect to stuff it with.







I forgot to post about the chandelier I found at Goodwill...it put me back a whole $12.00!



Next in line for the master bedroom will be a DIY headboard!  So excited!

2 comments:

  1. how did you close up the pillows? doesn't the stuffing fall out?
    great find on the chandelier :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I found your blog trough Pinterest, and love it! Thank U for sharing the cookies-gift last year - I´ll absolutly make some ;)
    Beppe from Norway

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS