Saturday, September 1, 2012

DIY Lemonade Stand

This is a short story of a lemonade/candy stand.  My girls wanted to make some extra money so they decided to sell lemonade.  But I thought to myself if they're going to do this then we need to do it right (he he).  Thank goodness I thought about this before my husband returned from work because before he had stepped foot into the house I had him working on the stand.  I know it sounds like I am a slave driver but really I just knew it would only take him an hour or so to build it.  Plus I was helping us utilize all of the extra lumber hanging out in our garage. :)
 
 
Using a pencil and jigsaw he went to work.
 
 
I used Valspar spray paint and chalk paint to finish it up.
The final product completed in one afternoon.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! i love that you used chalk board paint so it can also be a little puppet show stage too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably the fanciest lemonade stand I have ever seen. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 Cents!

Swidget 1.0

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS